Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was on this day in 1953 the first production Corvette was born in Flint, Michigan. It has come a long way over the decades but if you're a fan of this iconic sports car, what’s your favorite generation?

·
Registered
483 Posts
A friend of mine has a 54..three speed that he bought in 1960...he took it apart to "correct" the fiberglass imperfections ....and to this day has never put it back together. It is in his garage, but you could spend an hour in the garage....and never see it. Body , frame,drive-train all hidden away in corners. under benches, etc.

Drives me nuts...but he just lost all interest...won't touch it , sell it nothing????????????????

This same guy also has a 1937? Chrysler Aero-Flow...been under a tarp [inside] his machine shop... for all the 30+ years I have known him. Also has a 1948 Ford F-1 pickup....same sort of deal....hard to understand?

·
Premium Member
5,127 Posts
I won't go any farther.

Click.

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
Only 300 '53s were built and all were white with red interiors. I have never been a Corvette man, but the new C7 has me spellbound. Make mine yellow.

·
Premium Member
5,127 Posts
Only 300 '53s were built and all were white with red interiors. I have never been a Corvette man, but the new C7 has me spellbound. Make mine yellow.
I'm with you the newest generation is just plain sexy bad ass unreal just plain incredible. Yea i like it a lot and it's funny I was just telling my wife over the weekend a yellow one WILL be in my garage just as soon as I hit the lottery.

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
Great minds and great tastes. It don't get no better. Well....there's this thing on it way called the Alfa Romeo 4C that might change the garage decor a bit.

·
13,318 Posts
Guys in bottom left corner is that red triangle click on it and tell the administrator what you think about this Pulstar Spark Plugs bull **** post. Yes I know he pays to belong here but if enough of us say what we think maybe he will be gone

·
Registered
483 Posts
Guys in bottom left corner is that red triangle click on it and tell the administrator what you think about this Pulstar Spark Plugs bull **** post. Yes I know he pays to belong here but if enough of us say what we think maybe he will be gone
Am I missing something ? why is it a bullshit post ? and why does he need to go ?

NOT! arguing with anyone...just asking .

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Shoot! Crap! I clicked on your stinking red triangle... dagnabbit! :eek::ltr:

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Am I missing something ? why is it a bullshit post ? and why does he need to go ?

NOT! arguing with anyone...just asking .

These spark plug clowns come on here post some random **** then **** off... It really irritating. We have asked them questions about there product and business and they don't even answer those.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
On the website... everyone is getting great torque and better mileage. They guarantee it! Maybe they will give me a discount since I now answered all your questions and posted their install vid.

Hey! They have a plasma core. Don't they put that is tv's now? I think they're under $20.

Pulstar® Installation Instructions
NOTICE:
Pulstar® Pulse Plugs are not pre-gapped for your vehicle. P

1. GAP CAUTION: Dot not apply pressure to the center electrode. For all non-factory applications call 1-888-800-6700.

2. For vehicles using ODB1 (1996 or older), disconnect the negative battery lead before installation.

3. Apply dielectric grease to ceramic top prior to attaching wire or coil.

4. Start plug installation using a 3/8” hose or spark plug install tool. Tighten to factory recommended torque using a 5/8” deep socket.

5. Typical computer-controlled vehicles need to use one tank of gas before the benefits of Pulstar plugs can be seen. Benefits can be seen sooner by disconnecting the negative battery terminal during installation.

For additional information, contact us at 1-888-800-6700 Monday-Friday 8am -5pm MST or email [email protected].

For Warranty Infomation Click Here

https://www.pulstar.com/files/video/whats-the-scoop-1.mp4

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
And these spark plugs aid in male erectile dysfunction problems too, if you mind the gap.:)

·
Premium Member
9,195 Posts
Victory motorcycles also aid in male erectile dysfunction... I pretty much get a boner every time I ride.
Now aint that a fact!
Im off for a ride!
Rear brakes still working great since caliper dissasembly and clean and lube.
Nothing to do with Pulstars (pull-stars) or Vettes but who cares? Im off for a hard ride:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts