Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Bought a used 2015 CCT on Christmas eve . a perfect gift to myself. Traded a 2005 venture which was a nice comfortable bike but WOW what a difference. 30 miles to get home no problem?? 1 mile to the house the instrument panel and stereo shuts down but the motor is still running...WTF...5 second later it comes back on. Modern miracles. I of course google problems with the bike and the Circuit breaker problem shows up .Easy fix. love the handling and stereo. owned 6 bikes so far and this is great bike. pissed me off that victory is shutting down. I'll enjoy it for a couple of years at least or maybe forever,

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Hello, Bought a used 2015 CCT on Christmas eve . a perfect gift to myself. Traded a 2005 venture which was a nice comfortable bike but WOW what a difference. 30 miles to get home no problem?? 1 mile to the house the instrument panel and stereo shuts down but the motor is still running...WTF...5 second later it comes back on. Modern miracles. I of course google problems with the bike and the Circuit breaker problem shows up .Easy fix. love the handling and stereo. owned 6 bikes so far and this is great bike. pissed me off that victory is shutting down. I'll enjoy it for a couple of years at least or maybe forever,
Welcome to the forum!
Word to the wise, check the battery connections. Loose connections cause Victory bikes all sorts of problems. While you're checking the connections, put some star washers on them to keep them tight.thumb up

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Welcome from the Pacific Northwet. Where are you?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in West Palm beach ,FL. Sorry for the 2 year Hiatus . I've been busy enjoying riding and upgrading the bike.:grin

·
Premium Member
6,021 Posts
I live in West Palm beach ,FL. Sorry for the 2 year Hiatus . I've been busy enjoying riding and upgrading the bike.:grin
Ha ha ha, that is glorious, digging up your own post from 2017, ha ha

Welcome mate ....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
593 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to the opportunity to tell everyone, Yes I had one....8)

From the almost unfrozen north....bike riding tomorrow ...and sunday YAY....going to 50 - 60 F

Ride Safe and enjoy your ride...

Rob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts