Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone had a great one. I spent 15 minutes of mine installing my new Vic LED headlight that finally came in. It only took four months!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Hope everyone had a great one. I spent 15 minutes of mine installing my new Vic LED headlight that finally came in. It only took four months!
I have the LED headlight on my radar too ....

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just purchased the LED headlight for my CC after seeing it on the Magnum. Hope I get it soon and its worth the price. So far ive heard some mixed reviews of how much better it should be.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have not. It's warm in southern Illinois today so I will try it out tonight hopefully.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok so I took the bike out tonight with the new headlight. Significant improvement over the original one. Low beam seems to have a wider band, and is much brighter. High beam adds what I call the "high range". It is a higher projection and adds a lot of visibility.

I believe when you add the much greater improvement of visibility and the ease of installation, it is well worth the cost. After all the cross bikes are for the most part a 20k bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts