Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
We all know the tops rattle around a bit, but is there a carpet liner kit to reduce the rattleing noise that comes from what's inside the bag?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I got a large piece of felt and lined the trunk of my Yamaha Venture with it. Basically just cut sections to fit and glued it with contact cement.

Am thinking of doing the same on the CCT.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
I got a large piece of felt and lined the trunk of my Yamaha Venture with it. Basically just cut sections to fit and glued it with contact cement.

Am thinking of doing the same on the CCT.
Great idea. I had some speaker box covering from an old project, that would probably be perfect to line the bags with. Maybe I still have some!

·
Registered
98 Posts
We all know the tops rattle around a bit, but is there a carpet liner kit to reduce the rattleing noise that comes from what's inside the bag?

I don't generally put loose items in the bags. I have bag liners. Even if I don't have items inside the bags one can still create a "pocket" in which to put small items. I generally put my hat, upside down, in the bag with wallet, reading glasses, cell phone and other incidentals in the hat.

I also have a couple small tank bags that can serve the same purpose (not on the tank but in the bags.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts