·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to see one started anyone else??? dance 1

·
Registered
207 Posts
Me three put the cross roads in the same group and give the cross country its own section for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I agree! We need a hardball and a Judge section.

Come on mods!! Step it up! :p

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Can't. Only the administrator can, and I've been asking him for this ever since the Hard Ball was announced. PM him directly - there's nothing else I can do. :(

·
Registered
318 Posts
What's his user ID?

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Lmao.....cool. Crossroads I am going to buy one of your kits and install it sometime in the "off season". :)
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm glad there's some interest. Let's get this thing started!!!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Is the Hard Ball really enough of a stand alone model to require it's own section? It's a tarted up Cross Roads with no model specific components other than paint and handle bars. The Judge is still just a cruiser, at most a muscle cruiser and fits in one of the other sections as well. To many sections dilutes the discussion and creates duplication in questions that can be asked and answered of multiple models in one area. This takes up valuable data base space and hosting storage driving costs and other items.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Is the Hard Ball really enough of a stand alone model to require it's own section? It's a tarted up Cross Roads with no model specific components other than paint and handle bars. The Judge is still just a cruiser, at most a muscle cruiser and fits in one of the other sections as well. To many sections dilutes the discussion and creates duplication in questions that can be asked and answered of multiple models in one area. This takes up valuable data base space and hosting storage driving costs and other items.
Well I guess we have our answer folks!!

:clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Understandable. What if it was listed along side the XC & XR?
Just a thought.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Good idea shasta, I think that would be cool, same as the judge, somehow try to label it in w other topics.

·
Registered
84 Posts
This could be said for most vics really. Every bike has it's own section except for the hardball and judge. We all have the same motors and transmissions basically and share the same frames and many suspension bits and pieces.

·
Registered
207 Posts
This could be said for most vics really. Every bike has it's own section except for the hardball and judge. We all have the same motors and transmissions basically and share the same frames and many suspension bits and pieces.
Agreed I couldnt of said it better thanks!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Admin put up a judge section today!! Post your pics up for us to see.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts