Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just installed the hard lowers on my XC and noticed that it's pre-drilled for a cigarette lighter (option). I want to leave the stock cigarette lighter on my fairing and if I want to install another one, is there an after market cig. lighter out there or even from Victory and if so, can I tack on the existing cigarette lighter wiring or will it need to be installed independently straight from the battery. While I'm on the hard lowers, what options are there as far as securing the little compartment. I appreciate everyone's input. Always ride safe...

AL

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
You can get a lighter at oriels or any auto store. About $7 I think I paid.
I just put the same kind if connectors on it that plug into my battery tender and use that harness. When I need the charger, just unplug lighter and plug in tender.
Make sure you hav an inline fuse!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can get a lighter at oriels or any auto store. About $7 I think I paid.
I just put the same kind if connectors on it that plug into my battery tender and use that harness. When I need the charger, just unplug lighter and plug in tender.
Make sure you hav an inline fuse!
Thanks for the lighter information. Any idea on how to put a lock on the hard lowers, anybody can chime in. Thanks for your inputs. Ride safe...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Not sure if your lowers are the same as on the XCT? If so I just put locks on my factory lowers sTorage compartments. Locksets are sold on the Victory website and the holes to drill out are marked on the inside of the door. Pretty easy to do?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts