Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, so I was the dork that bought the Victory Hardbag Saddlebags, but I did get a deal because I bought them with my bike. Now I find out there are larger capacity bags out there. :( Oh well. Hubby and I do a lot of overnight trips, and I'm looking for some saddlebag liners so it's easier to pack/unload. I've seen some River Road liners for $40, but the dimensions are sig smaller than my bags (19" W x 11-1/2" H x 6-1/2" D ). HD has some Road King saddlebag liners for $80, but they don't give dimensions. I think the HD Road King hardside bags are 22 x 8.5 x 11 inches. The Victory bags are 9.5" x 22" x 12”, which is pretty close. Anyone know of liners specifically for the Victory hardbags, or where I can get the correct sized ones? I really don't want to lose any space since that's all the capacity I've got on the Low (solo seat means no tbag).
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
13,660 Posts
You can always buy one a bit larger and have it altered or see if it crams in there ok.

An over the fender luggage rack still looks to in my opinion. You could add some carrying capacity that way too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Bought the liners from tlcproducts (made in USA!) and they arrived same week, even being embroidered. Very pleased with quality and service.
Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts