Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Sorry everyone. Our supplier on the clear and smoked has us back ordered on them. They have had us listed (backorder) for a while now and have stopped giving us dates of availability as they have missed the last two.

Apologies for any inconvenience on this as it is out of our control.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sorry everyone. Our supplier on the clear and smoked has us back ordered on them. They have had us listed (backorder) for a while now and have stopped giving us dates of availability as they have missed the last two.

Apologies for any inconvenience on this as it is out of our control.
Just let us know when you get some I definitely want a smoked set! thanks

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
203 Posts
I used the nightshades on my factory lens for the on a xc. Turned out great! Just did 1 coat to diffuse the strong amber color and 1 coat on the taillight. Then 3 coats of clear...polished with some wax....and bam....looks factory and nice and shiny.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
368 Posts
Nightshades approved

I used the nightshades on my factory lens for the on a xc. Turned out great! Just did 1 coat to diffuse the strong amber color and 1 coat on the taillight. Then 3 coats of clear...polished with some wax....and bam....looks factory and nice and shiny.
Agree with the nightshades approach. I'd started out with an LED conversion signal kit and smoked lenses. The lenses weren't very good, and whatever they used to tint them seemed to make them brittle in a few months. Two coats of nightshades on the amber factory lenses, no clear coat, and they look better.
Haven't gotten around to the tail light yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts