Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been able to use the Harley three pocket fairing pouch (part #933000548) on their CC? I really like that one because it's more streamline that others I've seen, it has magnet closures instead of velcro and it doesn't have the clear pouch for a cell phone. I bought the Hopnel brand one for a Victory a couple weeks ago and I just don't like it because of the clear pouch reflects things too much and is distracting and I don't like the velcro.

So I'm just wondering if anyone has put on the Harley brand one above and how it looks? I know some slight modifications would need to be made such as drilling new holes in the plastic flange, but other than that, I would think it would work. But wanted to know for sure before paying the bigger bucks for that one.

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
139 Posts
How does it attach ? I have the madstad brackets. Will this work with em ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks VisionJohnny. I've seen that design don't like the single larger bad design. I really would like the Harley 3-bag design. It's more streamlined than other 3-bag designs I've seen, including any ones made specifically for a Vic. So looking for that specific Harley application on a Vic if anyone out there has done this. Thanks.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Has anyone been able to use the Harley three pocket fairing pouch (part #933000548) on their CC? I really like that one because it's more streamline that others I've seen, it has magnet closures instead of velcro and it doesn't have the clear pouch for a cell phone. I bought the Hopnel brand one for a Victory a couple weeks ago and I just don't like it because of the clear pouch reflects things too much and is distracting and I don't like the velcro.

So I'm just wondering if anyone has put on the Harley brand one above and how it looks? I know some slight modifications would need to be made such as drilling new holes in the plastic flange, but other than that, I would think it would work. But wanted to know for sure before paying the bigger bucks for that one.

Thanks,
Jeff
It may be me but I've searched for that part number and have not found it, do you have a link? I'm curious about adding a low profile bag myself and as you I do not like one large pocket.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I would want to hold it in my hands , and put it up to my dash for a good look , to make certain a fit is possible ...

·
Registered
139 Posts

You will ruin the effectiveness of the Madstad setup by obstructing the high flow of air behind the windshield.

Tech23
Thanks for the info. That's what I was thinking.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Does anyone have a windshield / dash bag on their bike that can post up a picture ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts