Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have not been on this site for awhile . i check in to read info about our wonderful VIC'S and what do i see up front !!!! ? harley adds ! what that about ? well i guess its about money . i dont know if this subject has been brought up before but , its just ?

·
13,263 Posts
You were on a harley site before coming here.
If you have google or bing there track every were you go and then that will fellow you so thats why you see adds that migh intrest you

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont recall going to a harley site ? i have alot of friends that think that harley's are the only bike out there . and i go to mc sites but not harley spic. sites . so those adds that flash at the top are just for me ? did not know that ? i did know there was some kind of tracking , but i did not know they put the adds in front of you on other web sites . ??? wow

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
have not been on this site for awhile . i check in to read info about our wonderful VIC'S and what do i see up front !!!! ? harley adds ! what that about ? well i guess its about money . i dont know if this subject has been brought up before but , its just ?
Let me see what I can do to switch you to the hair and makeup ad campaign. :ltr:

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Targeted ads. That explains why I keep seeing banners for
Weight Watchers and Hair Club for Men.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Targeted ads. That explains why I keep seeing banners for
Weight Watchers and Hair Club for Men.
HEY i resemble that remark !