Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever tried mounting something like this to a vegas or kingpin? I know with enough modification and fab work bout anything is possible but jus wondering. Thinking I may attempt soon as I can find full saddle bags pretty cheap jus not for victory and swapping to a kingpin fender and xc bags is just as expensive

·
Registered
2010 Cross Country / stock 106 with glasspack mufflers
752 Posts
I saw a guy put extended bags on a Judge which looked goofy to me. The rear end looked way too bulky for the slim front end I think, and too much gap between the bags and the stock sidecovers. There may have been a way to improve this with custom sidecovers but overall h\it was a fail and the guy bailed on the whole project. Small album of extended bags on a Judge

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That the assasin lit? was thinking cheaper lol. Bit think time I do front fairing and some kind of and fender option I'm gonna have more in bike than it's worth lol. Gotta love it I guess

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
personally, i'm not a big fan of sweeping tails for bags like that. to me, they just look like the bike has diapers on that need to be changed.

note, though, that is entirely a personal opinion :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Goal is to jus try to hide back tire. Originally thought goin w a kingpin fender and some kind of bigger bag. Not really a fan of the tail sweeping out either honestly. Was jus seeing of anyone had tried bags from diff make of bike and how much pain n the rear it was fabbing up. Thanks for all the replys guys

1 - 10 of 10 Posts