Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just joined as i picked up another bike. Got a beauty 07 JP with some nice custom mods. Also have an 03 Ultra Classic 100th anniversary and wife has an 03 100th wide glide. I gotta say, I though i would be a Harley guy forever, but took this jackpot on a trade for my trailer and im hooked!...The thing just eats my ultra on so many different levels....power and torque are unreal! I love the styling and paintjob it has...just have to figure out which bike to sale....i think the wideglide is hitting the road with a new sale sign on it! Only disappointment so far is the lack of aftermarket parts and availablility....you really have to search for stuff. But thats why i joined, hoping for some tips and directions to great aftermarket stuff!
Cheers!
Mike

http://

http://

·
Registered
436 Posts
Outstanding bike! Just keep the oil fresh and keep riding, these machines are bullet proof!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Welcome to the Victory World!!! where everybody is happy :)

That's one nice JP

i agree with Donzo....your bike looks done!!! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow!

Just going over original posts and just watched these video series on victory vs harley....im speechless!....friggin amazing. Half of the things he talks about are issues i am having with my ultra. Really close to buying a new streetglide...but now i have doubts!....and i have to admit...i ride the new jackpot more than my old harley.....decisions decisions!

Thanks for the link, outstanding video for comparison.

Mike

Outstanding bike! Just keep the oil fresh and keep riding, these machines are bullet proof!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGkFPUeNUqc

·
Registered
396 Posts
rd,
ditch that stock air box and she will really
come alive. either go with the s&s with
05 hammer drag map download, or lloyds
motorworks torque tubes and fuel controller.
thumb up oh by the way,keep it quiet,we
dont want everyone to know how great
these bikes are!cheers

·
Registered
396 Posts
oh by the way,
before you buy that new street glide
do yourself a favor and test ride the
cross country.;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the airbox tip....still content with current setup...but who knows what the future holds!

Funny you should say that about the streetglide, i was out at the local victory dealer talking about the same thing with the dealer there. I really like the Ness cross country...really nice bike...but it comes down to trade value on my other two harleys....both vic dealers will only give me blue book value where the harley dealer will give me substantialy more based on all the add ons on both of my bikes.....will see tomorrow, as both bikes are there now being appraised by harley.

oh by the way,
before you buy that new street glide
do yourself a favor and test ride the
cross country.;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts