Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
you;ll get a kick out of the comments
yep...ripped right off the top :laugh
If the future of motorcycling is in the hands of those two bozos motorcycling is doomed. Their companies have done nothing but lose lately. Odd choices for keynote speakers.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Be nice to have a group show up to Heckle Wince and tell the HD CEO to buy out the Vic line since it's already improved and sleek. Betcha both HD and Vic sales would run to the roof because even HD guys know what the bikes are capable of.

Slap a HD sticker on them and they wouldn't be afraid to be seen on one by their poser buddies. Plus they would have a bike they upgrade easily and have a reliable machine.

Maybe we should protest the Indian name as racist too...lol.

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts
Slap a HD sticker on them and they wouldn't be afraid to be seen on one by their poser buddies.

I doubt that. The V-Rod has the Bar & Shield but still got hate from the Big Twin Faithful.

·
Registered
539 Posts
They were a good bike too. Many hoped they would come out with a bagger version. I would have test road one if they did.
like these?

Attachments

·
Registered
418 Posts

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
like these?
That does look good. I had heard that some folks had built their own, but was at a point in my life where I just wanted to buy something that did what it was supposed to do without any unexpected surprises. :) Good on them for the great job they did. They look great.

·
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cycle Vision designed the V rod bagger. Only problem the V Rod never had enough power to be a bagger you need to build up the motor

·
Registered
624 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Did you notice the Softails now have inverted front forks and under the seat mono shock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I did, good for the MoCo.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I did, good for the MoCo.
Maybe my eyesight is getting soft...but that new model from a couple of angles resembles part Judge and Part Vegas....?

Either way HD at least is trying. I have a buddy with a 2011 Dyna he has 30K into the big build and paint and that bike can give my Pin a run for the money. He still loses by a half bike length in the 1/4, but he told me he wills ell tit o me for 11K.....and it only has 4.500 on the clock. Kids and marriage caught up with the poor bastard. I'm mulling it....but it wouldn't be any long run bike, its smaller fit for me. That's the only thing making me think twice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts