Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Here is the Fairing After a few Cuts its going super well and really wont need much in my opinion notice how nice the front looks and I had to completely remove the stereo opening and I cut at a angle to match the speedo. I had originally planned on moving the speedo but it simply don't seem necessary. I guess I will now box in and Make a semi tunnel for the speedo where the Stereo used to be. I also need to do some work and custom cut some mounting plates but I am using Victory Lock and Ride fork Mounts to Attach it

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
A Broadwalk with fairing, and a HD one,
Glorious keep the progress pictures coming....

Andre
TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Fairing is completed and mounted I am pretty proud of it the Headlight gap looks bad until I rode at night and realized I had lowered the headlight for the fairing install lol I simply aligned it a but and its even better VIDEO HERE -

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Well, at least all the Harley guys will give you a wave when you go by...LOL

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, at least all the Harley guys will give you a wave when you go by...LOL
Really not concerned about who waves but I did park close to a Cross Country at J&P Cycles at destination Daytona and my Bike looked like its little brother - Honestly if Victory would have opened accessory development to third parties on a percentage basis they surely would have sold more bikes. I got a great deal on my Boardwalk and Trust me you're looking at a lot of work to make it a both practical and functional accessory and I am damn proud :devil Selling cruisers with no after market accessories for personalization is like selling hamburgers without ketchup or mustard to put on them Frikkin Stupid IMHO

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
Now that you are all set up, the Loop is calling you to ride it!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep the Loop is a great ride

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
Yep the Loop is a great ride
I love it.....after my near death experience on New Years Eve morning, I don't know if I'll ever ride it again. This was my second accident and this one makes the other accident feel like a picnic. My poor girl is destroyed and I'm pretty busted up myself. BTW...do the folks at Volusia Powersports treat you good? I got a tire changed there during Biketoberfest and they were fast and reasonable!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I get all my tires from Cycle Goodies in Holly Hill the guy has been around forever and has great prices - I am sorry to hear ya had a bad spill and wish ya speedy recovery

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
I get all my tires from Cycle Goodies in Holly Hill the guy has been around forever and has great prices - I am sorry to hear ya had a bad spill and wish ya speedy recovery
I think I have heard of it.

Thanks.....I am messed up pretty badly. If you want to see pics, look for the thread on here called Serious Accident. My bike was destroyed and my legs were in bad shape too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts