Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I'm surprised. I would have thought a 110 out of the CVO might have done a bit better than a Vic that's just breathing properly.

Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
148 Posts
if CVO for HD is similar to AMG for Mercedes, a customized Vic would do much more.
Timing wheel, VFC , stage 1 pipes, nothing giving much additional power. Only modifications making it run better.
That's what I think

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
What oil was in the Vic........... :confused:

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
What oil was in the Vic........... :confused:

Only the most expensive very best out there because it's lifeblood and the best isn't good enough.

:D

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
What oil was in the Harley?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
probably none coz it all leaked out :ltr:

ya ya, I know, the newer ones aren't like that .... or so they say. Was on a ride Saturday and some of the guys had Harleys. One with an '08 Streetglide ... and it had an oil leak!

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
probably none coz it all leaked out :ltr:

ya ya, I know, the newer ones aren't like that .... or so they say. Was on a ride Saturday and some of the guys had Harleys. One with an '08 Streetglide ... and it had an oil leak!
My 04 Vegas has had oil leaks, leaky forks, bad starter, bad TPS, bad starter relay, bad fuse box relay and a bad speed sensor. I hear the newer ones aren't like that........

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
I'd heard the power similarities, but it's nice to see an actual side by side.

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
.......and a broken clutch cable.

·
13,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Funny none of you said anything about the Harley was in 6th gear and the Vic was in 5th gear

·
Premium Member
735 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
My 04 Vegas has had oil leaks, leaky forks, bad starter, bad TPS, bad starter relay, bad fuse box relay and a bad speed sensor. I hear the newer ones aren't like that........
Well! That's not something I wanted to read today. :(

My front chrome cover on pipe has broken bracket. :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts