Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in trading in my 03 Harley Electra Glide for a 2011 XC.
My major concern is for dealer suppport across the U.S when touring.
I've been on serveral long trips on the Harley and found shops in all the major cities in the U.S.
Where can I find a map with all the dealers listed?

Thanks

·
Registered
336 Posts
LOL I always love the HD vs Victory post... but yours was a little misleading cheers

To be honest there is quite a few but you are not going to find these mega size buildings with huge HD sign out front. Most Victory dealerships share floor space with metric bikes and/or other toys.

That said, you will honestly not need that road side dealership like you do with HD. If you do have an issue with your victory it is going to be a common issue like tires or bulbs. The victory motor and transmission just DOES NOT die. Any bike shope can help you with tires or bulbs.

Its a fact! I picked up my Victory just a few months ago and when I bought they were offering a 3 YEAR UNLIMITED MILE Warranty....

Really - that is saying allot! My HD warranty was a joke!!!!!

Good luck to you and I hope you it your XC you will love it!!!!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
I put 6500 miles on my bike since June and only visited my dealer once. I ordered a couple of parts from him and I was passing his way so I figured I'd stop in. Oil changes I can do myself along with other basic maintenance.

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
I turned down a 5 year extended warranty because no one has experienced any major problems. I too, was concerned about the drought of dealers, but when one rides a bike as dependable as a Victory, the only dealer you'll visit is the one you buy it from. Want to see why? Go in to Youtube and look up "Victory vs Harley - Segment 1. There are more segments that will have you wondering why you stayed with H-D as long as you did. You're going to love the suspension and the handling, as well as the engine. BTW, you'll save thousands that H-D owners have to spend to bring them almost up to what Victory offers. Welcome to the clan.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I test rode the Cross Country and could not believe how well it rode and took corners. My Harley scrapped on every corner I sold.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I test rode the Cross Country and could not believe how well it rode and took corners. My Harley scrapped on every corner I sold.
That was my number one reason for walking away and selling my softail deluxe. I would leave $300.00 worth of chrome on the road everytime I made a turn.... It got to the point the guys I road with called me sparky due to the light show I would throw up on night rides!!!

·
Registered
693 Posts
I wouldn't worry too much about it. Aside from major issues, any bike shop should be able to service your scoot. And if it's a warranty issue, it could still work out if you're too far from one. Just need to call and work with the company then.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Bought a new 07 Vic 8-ball. Rode it 36,000 miles. Went to the dealor for oil kits and tires. Never a breakdown, not one, not ever in all those miles. Just bought an 11 Cross Country and don't expect any problems while I take my retirement ride to who knows where this summer.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
My Victory warranty was a rip-off – I never got to use it.
Only had my Vic for 6 months, but I get a feeling my warranty will turn out to be a waste as well. cheers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts