Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yes but the Gunner has a cleaner look, is probably a better bike, no air filter at your knee. But it sure does look like it. I would take that as a compliment with Harley copying Victories. By the way, what is that bike called?

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
What are they calling it.....:)

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Glock ?? Shotgun ? Uzi ?

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
The Gunner wide glide ? FLXC Gunner Classic ? AMF Fat Gunner ?

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Reactions: Strew3

·
Registered
182 Posts
The paint theme shown in the OP must be one of the HD customs. The bike comes in red, charcoal grey, olive gold (guessing that's the colour shown in OP) denim black, charcoal pearl and vivid black.

It's also a 103ci.

I've seen military themed motorbikes (albeit not factory) since long before I hopped on my first one.

I love the Gunner, but I really dig the grittiness if the Slim S. If it rides anything like the Fatboy... It'll be a hot seller.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
The paint theme shown in the OP must be one of the HD customs. The bike comes in red, charcoal grey, olive gold (guessing that's the colour shown in OP) denim black, charcoal pearl and vivid black.

It's also a 103ci.

I've seen military themed motorbikes (albeit not factory) since long before I hopped on my first one.

I love the Gunner, but I really dig the grittiness if the Slim S. If it rides anything like the Fatboy... It'll be a hot seller.

The Slim S is one of my fave as well. Beautiful motorcycle.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts

It's also a 103ci.
Nope its a 110ci

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yes you're right.. I totally looked at the wrong motorcycle. I got the Softail Slim mixed up with the Slim S.

I have been schooled.

My opinion on the looks still stands though!

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
They sent me an email stating the most powerful cruiser lineup for 2016. The FatBoy is also available (in S trim) with a 110. That's good news for Vic owners as they always one up HD in displacement thumb up
I love competition...

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
We were the first with Black pipes and a green military paint theme?

Innovative!
Actually the 1942 WLA wouldve been one of the first.
Had one in my loungeroom for ages. Original unrestored.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts