Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some turn signal brackets on Oct. 21 and I have yet to receive them. After numerous emails, voice messages, and attempts at not receiving their voicemail when calling, I received a live person last Thursday. The person I spoke to said the item would ship later that afternoon and I would receive an update on my account, but I got nothing. Now I'm back to calling and emailing just to get nothing. Has anybody else had issues with Kewl Metal? I understand that there could be issues such as back order, production, etc..., but let me know what's going on and reply to my emails and voice messages.

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
Type Kewl Metal in the search area, lots of info...:smile

·
Premium Member
735 Posts

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
My suggestion if you want to buy ANY kewlmetal item, buy it from a vendor who sells their stuff AND has it IN STOCK. I had luck that way on some light brackets. My experience ordering a heel shifter direct from kewlmetal was a nightmare...just like all those you will see posted if you do a search

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't see anybody except for Kewl Metal having the front brackets for a HB/ Gunner. I guess I should've tried calling to see if someone else could get them.

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
99% of everything I have read about kewl metal on this site sounds exactly like what you are experiencing. I will never order from them because of it.

buywitchdoctors.com is my first stop for victory parts and the list after them is very limited.
Any company that tries that hard to get a bad reputation needs to get everything they deserve. I will also never order from them.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Any company that tries that hard to get a bad reputation needs to get everything they deserve. I will also never order from them.
+1
And the fun thing is that we live in the same city as KM. Too bad really, they make some good stuff. But why take a chance with a vendor who could care less about customer service.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
The question is who hasn't had problems with Kewl Metal! Haha

Only the people that won't buy there products because of the countless posts here.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
check with Victoryonly.com
I got my kewlmetal brackets for the forged bars on my Crossroads from them. They might have what you are looking for

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Does anybody have any other ideas for front turn signal brackets in case this falls through?
I contacted Joe about this last night. Pretty sure your issue will be resolved rapidly. I know that KM has hired some additional personnel in an effort to clear up their customer service issues. Guess they still need to do more

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I contacted Joe about this last night. Pretty sure your issue will be resolved rapidly. I know that KM has hired some additional personnel in an effort to clear up their customer service issues. Guess they still need to do more
Thanks, Kevinx, I'll let you know if I hear anything.

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
+1
And the fun thing is that we live in the same city as KM. Too bad really, they make some good stuff. But why take a chance with a vendor who could care less about customer service.
They are about 10 minutes from my house.

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
I never knew this...wow. I just purchased some grips from SMT Machining...they were awesome to deal with. Had them in my hands the very next day.
Holy **** Batman that's some $$$$ stuff!!! Better damn well have it next day!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts