Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I haven't heard (Victory's secretive about upcoming models) but got my wife ready mentally for a trade-in, just in case. :ltr: If they make a white XR, I will be forced to switch. I've been wanting a white bike for a long, long time.

We'll know by Thursday.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
If there was one to be had when I picked up mine, I'd probably have gotten one as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I attended a Victory Demo Ride today. My understanding is that the information on 2012 models will be available sometime next week.

·
13,026 Posts
Going to be a vision with ape hangers and big motor:cool:

·
Registered
72 Posts
I haven't heard (Victory's secretive about upcoming models) but got my wife ready mentally for a trade-in, just in case. :ltr: If they make a white XR, I will be forced to switch. I've been wanting a white bike for a long, long time.

We'll know by Thursday.
No one's forcing you to do anything. :ltr: Might be cheaper to repaint your current XR, much like the photoshop you did, instead of completely trading out. But I completely understand the "OOO Shiny!" factor. :D

·
Registered
221 Posts
No one's forcing you to do anything. :ltr: Might be cheaper to repaint your current XR, much like the photoshop you did, instead of completely trading out. But I completely understand the "OOO Shiny!" factor. :D
I wonder that exact same thing. Which would be cheaper, custom paint job or trading-in... Of course, a custom paint job, you can make it completely unique!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Expect the Cross Country to become the premiere Victory touring bike with a touring edition including standard higher shield, lowers, heated seats, heated grips, trunk and standard ABS.

·
Registered
24 Posts
bike sales

as I understand it from the Victory dealers in Va the report is that the Cross Country is selling 3 to 1 over the Vision and almost 4 to 1. The Cross Roads is even over the Vision. I am a Vision Owner and looking at either the Cross road or the Cross Country.
I want a Cross roads or Country with Apes and a quick detach passenger back rest.
I understand that he vision is the Mother ship for Victory and will allways be but the V92 owners argue that they are the Mother ship bikes!! They have a point also!! Its all about times of Change new things come and go!!

·
Premium Member
13,276 Posts
as I understand it from the Victory dealers in Va the report is that the Cross Country is selling 3 to 1 over the Vision and almost 4 to 1. The Cross Roads is even over the Vision. I am a Vision Owner and looking at either the Cross road or the Cross Country.
I want a Cross roads or Country with Apes and a quick detach passenger back rest.
I understand that he vision is the Mother ship for Victory and will allways be but the V92 owners argue that they are the Mother ship bikes!! They have a point also!! Its all about times of Change new things come and go!!
So true Brett. So true.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts