Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for pics of suede titanium metallic with trunk, cant seem to find nary a one on the net, any help would be appreciated! thanks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I don't think they gave the cool color options to the xct's. I would've liked to have had that suede nuclear orange in the xct package. It would've been like a big meteor going down the road.
Of course there's always next winters project list.........blacks getting boring ?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think they gave the cool color options to the xct's. I would've liked to have had that suede nuclear orange in the xct package. It would've been like a big meteor going down the road.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
yea, you have to buy the trunk for your xc... heres mine...i recieved some nice pics of one on the ***.

Attachments

·
Registered
372 Posts
okay so what i said was one of the other victory forums. OBVIOUSLY a threatening statement...
They're deathly afraid of competition here. Totally ridiculous. Wouldn't want the users here to know about the rest of the Internet...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha thats funny blue, you would have to be less tech savvy than me knot to know about the V.A.G. ( with an o) and thats pretty bad!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I posted some pics in gallery, not sure how to post them in this message. Hope that helps

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I posted some pics in gallery, not sure how to post them in this message. Hope that helps
hey thanks for the pictures, im in the process of changing my flames to the titanium... i laid it over and almost all my panels are fried. i wanted the titanium but opted for the abs brakes, am/fm and cruise, like the flame but im not a flamin guy i suppose...now i get all i wanted!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts