Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Since Victory went under apparelled is impossible to find. Anyone know any websites this stuff can be found on other than eBay?
What is wrong ordering them from ebay?? That is about the only place you are going to find them. Most of the vic stuff for sale on ebay are from dealerships that used to sell Victory's just trying to find the best place to sale the items. You must be relatively new to the Victory, most of us bought up more shirts, jackets, accessories, etc. than we needed about a year ago when Polaris had their "get rid of this ****" sale.

·
Super Moderator
4,986 Posts
What is wrong ordering them from ebay?? That is about the only place you are going to find them. Most of the vic stuff for sale on ebay are from dealerships that used to sell Victory's just trying to find the best place to sale the items. You must be relatively new to the Victory, most of us bought up more shirts, jackets, accessories, etc. than we needed about a year ago when Polaris had their "get rid of this ****" sale.
I think it was "Get rid of this **** it makes me sick to look at it you Victory owner skum" sale.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
There are a few jackets at Performance PowerSports in Seneca, South Carolina. You could call ahead to find out what sizes and selection they have, or maybe just enjoy a ride, since you are not terribly far away in Atlanta.

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Victory Motorcycles buy sell & trade on Facebook has lots of bikes, parts, accessories and gear.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
14 years and no facebook for me. And my family still pretty much likes each other. Well most of us.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
No facebook, twitter, etc. for me either. The closest thing I come to social media is this forum and a 2-stroke enduro forum. I try to visit both each morning before I go to work and that is it for the day.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
That Facebook group has used clothing for sale daily from people that sold their bikes.
eBay would be a good option for new stuff since it's against policy to sell used clothing there.
Prior owner of my bike threw in a button up Victory shirt I'll probably never wear.

This might be a good option?
I know nothing about this website but they do have hats for $5.

https://www.victorypartspro.com/oemcatalogs/catalog/victory_apparel_gear

·
Registered
347 Posts
In my recent travels I stopped by a large Polaris dealer to see if they had any jackets left over in a dusty corner someplace for nostalgia sake. Zero-zip-nadda. They shipped everything "V" related soon after the abandonment to another dealer someplace. Bikes included. They dropped anything Vic like a hot potato. Would not even utter the "V" word for old times sake. Since they were a HD dealer they were however eager to steer me towards the HD line up. Without further adieu I politely excused myself from the premises. No facebook here. Nor that tweety-bird thing.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That Facebook group has used clothing for sale daily from people that sold their bikes.
eBay would be a good option for new stuff since it's against policy to sell used clothing there.
Prior owner of my bike threw in a button up Victory shirt I'll probably never wear.

This might be a good option?
I know nothing about this website but they do have hats for $5.

https://www.victorypartspro.com/oemcatalogs/catalog/victory_apparel_gear
Thanks! I just got one of the Pikes Peak Victory race hats for $14 shipped!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Try leadersrpmshop.com go to Clearance / Victory Motorcycle / Clothing & Gear.

Just picked up some shirts for the wife last week.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
13,038 Posts
Laughing my ass off. $8.99 for a coat hanger. With prices like that you think polaris would still be bending us over

·
Premium Member
6,146 Posts
I bought all my victory Tshirts on AliExpress, much cheaper, and that is where polaris gets them from anyway ....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts