Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Judges, from the Highball forum.

I just have a simple question. Have you upgraded your stock turn signals front and rear? They are honestly beautiful and should have been used on all the Vegas frame bikes because they look better.

But I just wanted to let you know that I personally, and many other vegas, highball, Boardwalk, etc, owners LOVE your stock turn signals. SO... IF you get rid of them do NOT forget to check out the FS / WTB section.

Thank you for your time and I hate you for having such sexy stock turn signals... oooooh I hate you so much

·
Registered
780 Posts
:D Too funny.

When I went in to buy the 8 ball I had settled on- I saw that red Judge.. Wow lookit that red-how much? What?

Quick math on fingers/toes..

Need Passenger footpegs, $xx need passenger seat $xx Wow now it's barely any difference.. This thing already has everything I need.. and it's BaDaSS..

oh ****- ---this thing has LED's all the way around??

DONE. :p

The LED lights were my tipping point- not that I needed much more tipping to be real... I never even looked back at that 8 ball.. (it's a damn fine bike, though)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really enjoy the styling of the Judge, both the original version and the new one. I've always been a bobber guy though and had my eyes on the highball for a couple years before I pulled the trigger.

STILL WANT SOME JUDGE TURN SIGNALS THOUGH. Someone, Somewhere must have swapped out the signals though.

Funny how so many highball owners want the parts off the judges though. Head lights, TURN SIGNALS, etc. lol

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have the MBW on the front of my vegas but was in search for some nice rear ones still. I had just noticed that the judge has all led's. So now I may purchase two. lol. Nice thing is I think the flasher module should just plug into the vegas from the judge so no need for a load equalizer. Still have to look a bit deeper in on this tho.

So ya, If anyone wants to get rid of a couple of judge signal lights.....

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'll be swapping mine out this spring when I find the ones I like. I'll post accordingly!

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
subscribing.

Was just checking prices on new ones for possible retrofit to my '06 Vegas. Not smart enough to sort out what kind of electrical shenanigans would need to take place toinstall them though-- yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts