Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Am I haveing fun yet?

Yes I am haveing fun.This is a good place to post pictures and take abuse from other form members . It would be better if i could get along ,but we all know that this forum will never like me and it is kind of a waste of time asking any real questions about a motorcycle. All I get is grief .thats ok I still have fun here.Policing

1. - Disciplinary actions – While Victoryforums.com would love for all of its members to adhere to the board guidelines, we know that some members will not follow the rules. Rule violations have consequences as detailed below:

A. Warning - for the first offense of any of the board guidelines
B. 3-day suspension on the second occurrence of failing to comply with board guidelines.
C. 10-day suspension on the third occurrence for failing to comply with board guidelines.

2. - Members will either be warned or banned when found in violation of the rules. Bans can be temporary or permanent. Members will normally receive warnings prior to earning a ban, but in some extreme cases a ban may be applied without warning.

3. - Every rule is enforced at the judgment of the moderators. moderators' decisions are final.

4. - Arguing with moderators in the open forums is strictly prohibited. Members who wish to question a Moderator must use the private message system.

5. - A Member who attempts to re-gain access to this web site while under temporary ban, will automatically incur a permanent ban.

6. - Some permanent bans can be rescinded if certain requirements are met - PM an admin for more information on this.

We reserve the right to edit, move or remove any content from these forums at any time for any reason without notice or liability. We reserve the right to ban or revoke privileges of any member at any time without notice or liability.

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
Yes I am haveing fun.This is a good place to post pictures and take abuse from other form members . It would be better if i could get along ,but we all know that this forum will never like me and it is kind of a waste of time asking any real questions about a motorcycle. All I get is grief .thats ok I still have fun here.wac
Dude....you need to grow some thicker skin. Why do you care if you get along....don't worry about it. If anyone logs in here and starts blasting crap, they just need to be prepared to receive some in return. No harm no foul. Just my .02

1 - 5 of 5 Posts