Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I hate to say it but winter in MN is just around the bend :( the ONLY good thing is it gives us time to custom our bikes.

My list as of now is
Judge Headlight
KP Rear Fender
Front Fender KP/BoardWalk/CC
CC Hard Bags
Custom tail/Brake Light
LED Blinkers all around
Key less Gas Tank

I'm sure I will come up with more stuff. Here are a few pic's of the start of this project...

more to come

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Lookin good dude! Some bag extension and fillers for the rear prior to paint would really finish it off. Keep the pics coming as you progress. I have a long list myself this winter.

S&S intake/Lloyds
Lloyds timing wheel
Early 2000's Hammer/KP/Vegas round headlight powder coated flat black
Grips/Pegs/Mirrors (tried the tiny Ness tear drops tonight not sure if I like
21" x 3.5" front wheel (flat black with white nips)
18" x 5.5" rear wheel with 200 tire on it
Dakota digital speedo/tach (Black)
Black led bullets on all 4 corners
Vertical side mount license plate??? Not sure about that one...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lookin good dude! Some bag extension and fillers for the rear prior to paint would really finish it off. Keep the pics coming as you progress. I have a long list myself this winter.

S&S intake/Lloyds
Lloyds timing wheel
Early 2000's Hammer/KP/Vegas round headlight powder coated flat black
Grips/Pegs/Mirrors (tried the tiny Ness tear drops tonight not sure if I like
21" x 3.5" front wheel (flat black with white nips)
18" x 5.5" rear wheel with 200 tire on it
Dakota digital speedo/tach (Black)
Black led bullets on all 4 corners
Vertical side mount license plate??? Not sure about that one...

This year is all cosmetic, next year is motor/eng work cheers

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
976 Posts
Winter is just around the corner for me too here in the UK. The worst part is the rain starts before the winter (been raining for the last week and doesn't look like stopping soon)

I am going to do:
Black bolt kit
Cam covers
Timing wheel
Lloyds/RPW Baffles
Grips & Pegs
Victory Saddlebags with Ghost brackets

Engine mods next year too :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
"OP" is forum-speak for the original post, or the original posting person.

Duuuuude I'm so glad to see some real body-work-type customization on a High-Ball... Though I love the High-Ball as is.

If I had money and time to burn, and couldn't swap to a Hard-Ball, I'd be all over doing front and rear KP fenders, then some fat 10-12oz leather high-end bags from ironbags or leatherworks maybe, to fill in that nice profile gained by the fat KP fender.

Any other full-skirted fenders out there besides the KP or Boardwalk fenders for these bikes? I think maybe Klock Werks does some, but haven't seen any Vegas-style bikes swapping over to that whole "gangster" fender look.. I like it, personally. Granted, yes, I know, the High-Ball is a bobber, meant to be bobbed.. But I saw dare to push the envelope. cheers

At the other end of the spectrum, I'd love to see a HB with a Conquest Customs swingarm mounted fender as well.. Haven't seen that done yet, while keeping the bike distinguishable as a High-Ball.

My winter projects: Adding a tool bag and blacking out lock&ride mounts and windshield hardware. :) LOL!!! Big whoop, right? hehehe

·
Registered
976 Posts
It means original poster.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OP what pipes are those? Do you like the sound and performance? Sorry to hijack. I need to get rid of my Victory xbow pipes. Gonna be an awesome project!
Now that i'm up to par on "OP" thumb up they are Santa Rosa, yes, I like the sound. As far as performance I've always had aftermarket pipes on so I have nothing to compare them to. I MIGHT sell them if you are interested let me know.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Now that's she in Hibernation, it's time so start the tear down!! If anyone's looking for a headlight this is for sale, or I will trade for a Judge headlight!!

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FYI I will be selling the front/rear fender and the headlight if anyone is looking

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Headlight $?

Ok what are you asking for the headlight by itself?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
the light is sold

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
just ordered my bag brackets cheers after the Holidays it's time to start working on the HB..

I just told my coworker about all the parts needed (KP rear fender, CC hard bags, KP bag brackets) to make this rear end happen, yet still look like a High-Ball and he was like “wow sounds like you have a Victory Mutt” after thinking about it, I will have a “Vic Mutt” that might become her new name….

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Does anyone have a ignition bypass they like? I hate using my key so that's also on the "to do" list. I've seen adds for them but i'm NOT paying $349 for the unit.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The bag brackets are here!!! pic's to follow Smile

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 step closer to the build.

If both sets of pipes were black which one's do you think will look better?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 49 Posts