Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seen a guy ask the other day about HD ads on the victory site, and he was told that he must have been on a hd site first. well i'm not so sure of that as I've not been on any hd site and when I went to classifieds today the first thing that headlines the victory site was the celabartion of 110 the hd. so again what up with this!:crzy:

·
Registered
166 Posts
I see 'em all the time here, and have never been on a Harley specific website. I wasn't ever on any motorcycle websites until I found my Victory at a great price, and immediately came here.
I visit this site a few times a day.
I'm wondering too why they're plastered all over.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
As a reminder that we made the better choice cheers

·
Registered
106 Posts
I don't think Harley is worried about Victory. Victory has served to make Harley better. Think about it. When people ask what you ride and you have a Harley. When the answer is "a Harley" the conversation ends. There are no silly follow up questions like "Whats that" "Who makes that?" "or the inevitable "Why didn't you buy a Harley?" then the replys to that are canned responses regarding all the same old school issues , reliability, oil leaks, Pirates, Harley jokes, Lifestyle vs a great machine,, But all that falls on deaf ears because to most people, Harley IS the only motorcycle and you still don't have a Harley. VERY powerful brand for better or worse, and the Indian won't change it.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Y'all are aware that a bunch of these forums are owned by the same entity? They advertise on all of them!

·
Super Moderator
6,383 Posts
Adblock Plus works wonders lol

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Damn that HD ad worked. I bought a pair of HD boots. Sorry but they have nicer boots than just about anyone

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Damn that HD ad worked. I bought a pair of HD boots. Sorry but they have nicer boots than just about anyone
They received your order and have just confirmed they are extending their sponsorship for an additional 10 years. :ltr:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Glad I could help. Felt bad but haven't found any Victory boots

1 - 11 of 11 Posts