Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
13,177 Posts
what do you call them Water Hog or Water Buffalo
either way am sure there is more to come and I believe when the road glide comes back it will have water.
do the use pink or green antifreeze

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
what do you call them Water Hog or Water Buffalo
either way am sure there is more to come and I believe when the road glide comes back it will have water.
do the use pink or green antifreeze
According to the pictures I've seen, it's an orange antifreeze

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Mock now oh ye of little faith but mark Pop's words. This is the watershed moment. Once the kingdom of air cooled Milwaukee falls and converts the unbelievers in it's ranks, so shall follow Polaris and the other unwashed. Enjoy your freedom from glycol while you can for the day nears when you too will fall to your knees before the power of the radiator cap.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Mock now oh ye of little faith but mark Pop's words. This is the watershed moment. Once the kingdom of air cooled Milwaukee falls and converts the unbelievers in it's ranks, so shall follow Polaris and the other unwashed. Enjoy your freedom from glycol while you can for the day nears when you too will fall to your knees before the power of the radiator cap.
I hope you are correct. thumb up

·
Registered
329 Posts
I hope you are correct. thumb up
He is absolutely correct. Everyone understands that air cooling is inferior to water cooling. Victory and Yamaha both know it but understand that radiators are viewed negatively in the Harley crowd. As soon as the Harley crowd accepts radiators on their bikes we'll start to see them on every bike. Every motorcycle manufacturer in the world knows that water cooling will increase an engines longevity and performance. Nobody is making air cooled bikes because it works better than water cooling. They make them in hopes of luring some customers away from HD.

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Talk about opening the floodgates...

·
13,177 Posts
Very smart on Harley's part now when you see a puddle of antifreeze you will not now if it was a Harley marking there spot or a car

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have been hearing about this on the rumour circuit for some time, first detailed information though. By the looks of the radiators and fans in the fairing lowers it is gonna feel like riding with your legs in a pizza oven.

·
Registered
209 Posts
This is a band aid approach on a motor that is obsolet. Till they come out with a complete new motor, they will sell to the riders that think Harley only. Victory does have one of the best dressers on the market. It is a shame more riders won't give them a try.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts