801 Posts

·
13,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
one of the main reasons i don't ride much at night is the lights

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
Only thing I did in my truck was swap over to the Piaa Extreme whites, I get flashed all the time by people thinking my brights are on, AND even after I adjusted them down a bit, my 2010 Silverado only has a level kit on the front and I had to adjust them down a bit.

Even on my DR-650, before I took it home I put a Piaa H-4 Bulb in it., same with my ATV's if Piaa has a bulb for it, it got one, even my daily war wagon civic got a pair of Piaas, cost a little more but man are they clear and bright.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Lights are like chainsaws...You have a 12 inch saw you cut 12 inch trees... So you get a 14 inch saw to make it easier, But then you cut 14 inch trees...So to make it easier you get a 18 inch saw.... Get where i'm going...?

You drive down a road at night at 45 MPH.. And your starting to over run the lights.... So you get brighter lights, So now you go down the same road at 65 MPH... At some point your riding too fast to make that curve ahead, Or stop in time to miss a Woods Rat...

·
Registered
626 Posts
one of the main reasons i don't ride much at night is the lights
When I bought my 2014 CC I included the new LED headlamp. I also added a pair of Denali D2 Dual Intensity road lamps. Riding at night is not a problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts