Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Leaving LA (that's Lower Arkansas) this Friday afternoon and heading out on a biking vacation. Will drive to Sikeston, MO then on Saturday I'll make Holland, MI. Sunday morning, I drive to Muskegon to catch a high speed ferry that goes to Milwaukee. From there I go through Minneapolis/St. Paul to St. Cloud, MN for the night. Monday I'll make Miles City, MT and Ritzville, OR on Tuesday. Wednesday will find me in Ogden, UT and Thursday I'll land in Cheyenne, WY. Friday requires me to be in Rapid City, SD to meet my wife at the airport; we'll spend a couple of days riding around the area and seeing Mt. Rushmore, Custer Park, Wall Drug, Sturgis, and the rest of the area points of interest. Monday, we'll head out across SD and down to Omaha, NE. From there we'll go to St. Peter, MO (just west of St. Louis), and Wednesday we'll make Memphis, TN for a few days visit with my wife's brother and his wife. Saturday morning, we'll ride to a family reunion (my side of the family) in Tupelo, MS and that afternoon we'll ride on back home to LA.

I bought my XC a month ago and have around 1000 miles on it now. I'm going to get acquainted with it, and I'm really hoping it performs as well as I think it's going to. I'll report back in when I'm back. I expect it'll take about 3 weeks to get that grin off of my face . . .

By the way, this trip will finish me up with motorcycling to all of the contiguous states. Hawaii is for retirement, and Alaska . . . maybe sometime in the future.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Best of luck on your trip! Ride safe and have fun!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts