Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed that the chrome disc that mounts in front of the low beam lamp has come off and is lying in the bottom of the headlight. Can I access this to put it back on. Looks like the headlight is sealed except for where the bulbs go in. Has this happened to anyone.

Jim

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Just noticed that the chrome disc that mounts in front of the low beam lamp has come off and is lying in the bottom of the headlight. Can I access this to put it back on. Looks like the headlight is sealed except for where the bulbs go in. Has this happened to anyone.

Jim
Since you didn't add the year/model of your bike to your signature (BAD, BAD, BAD!), please let us know what you're riding. :D

I don't think you can open the headlight housing either way, so your only access might be the bulb holes... Not much considering you want to grab the thing and glue it back on. Is your warranty out?

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Sorry

2012 Cross Country Tour

Still under warranty

Jim

Got sig done
Have the dealer replace your headlight assembly. Sounds like a fluke (someone's heat gun must have been running low when they assembled your headlight).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts