Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to change my 2007 Vegas headlight to the bucket style that the Hammer has. I see 2005 and 2006 Hammer headlight buckets on there but are Vegas Headlights themselves compatible with Hammer healight buckets?? If so what years will work. Thanks for your help guys.

·
Registered
116 Posts
U mean u want the larger style non bullet? If so i should be getting my bullet style in the next few days i could sell u my headlight.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
We need clarification on the style. The ROUND is a BUCKET the other style is the BULLET!

If I'm not mistaken the 07 Vegas should have the same bullet headlight as the 07 Hammer.

Also they are all compatible and interchangeable.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My fault, I didn't proofread this before I put it up. I was wondering if the healight from a stock 07 Vegas will fit in a bucket shaped housing that the Hammer's have. Or if I need to buy a headlight and the Bucket off a Hammer. Sorry for the mix up.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
As long as it is the bullet shaped headlight you are fine. There are only two headlight housings for the Vegas model bikes, the round housing and the bullet. Internals only fit the same housing, round to round, bullet to bullet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts