Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry... I wound up buying a bike different than the one I had originally signed up with this site for (Vegas 8... which was my username).

Instead... I got myself a brand new Cross Country 8-Ball! :grin

I am one happy camper!!!

So.... Hello again from Maine!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'd say you broke her in quick. Nice! I put 6700 miles on mine this year. She is in the shop for a new fuel pump/sending unit. I would fill up and the gauge stayed on empty. Anyway, one month after the dealer sent the request in to Victory, the bike is finally done. I'm gonna pick it up Wednesday and trailer her home for the winter. We got 8-10 inches of snow here today. Yuk!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd say you broke her in quick. Nice! I put 6700 miles on mine this year. She is in the shop for a new fuel pump/sending unit. I would fill up and the gauge stayed on empty. Anyway, one month after the dealer sent the request in to Victory, the bike is finally done. I'm gonna pick it up Wednesday and trailer her home for the winter. We got 8-10 inches of snow here today. Yuk!
It took a month to get her patched up? I'd be going out of my mind!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
313 Posts
Yes, pretty frustrating. Bike wasn't OOC, I was able to use the trip meter to fill up when needed. It took a month for the mother ship to approve and send the new part. Picking her up tomorrow.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is one thing that I have heard about Victory. Sometimes it can be like pulling teeth to get service. Not good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts