Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading through the Forums for a couple of years now, for some odd reason I just never registered. I just bought my third Victory a couple of days ago and decided to finally sign up.

I bought my first new Victory in 2002. It was a V92C Deluxe that kept me entertained for a couple of years, then I had to get the Harley Davidson experience out of my system. I bought a new Road King in 2004. While I did love that Road King, I felt the draw to purchase a Victory again. A 2007 Kingpin Premium was next in the garage. Great bike. Period. After many excellent, trouble free miles, some great experiences and some scary ones, I felt it was time for a nice comfortable bagger. Just bought the last 2012 Cross Country at the dealer. I got a great deal and a great bike. After a couple of days of riding, I already know that I want an exhaust upgrade badly. A taller and tinted windshield and some kind of air management for the forged highway bars. Let the destruction of the magnetic strip on the Visa begin!

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I have been reading through the Forums for a couple of years now, for some odd reason I just never registered. I just bought my third Victory a couple of days ago and decided to finally sign up.

I bought my first new Victory in 2002. It was a V92C Deluxe that kept me entertained for a couple of years, then I had to get the Harley Davidson experience out of my system. I bought a new Road King in 2004. While I did love that Road King, I felt the draw to purchase a Victory again. A 2007 Kingpin Premium was next in the garage. Great bike. Period. After many excellent, trouble free miles, some great experiences and some scary ones, I felt it was time for a nice comfortable bagger. Just bought the last 2012 Cross Country at the dealer. I got a great deal and a great bike. After a couple of days of riding, I already know that I want an exhaust upgrade badly. A taller and tinted windshield and some kind of air management for the forged highway bars. Let the destruction of the magnetic strip on the Visa begin!
Congrats on your third Vic and glad you've finally signed up on the forum.

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
Welcome to this forum Sarge. Great choice of bike! Keep us posted about the mods. Where in NorCal?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome to the registered group, looking forward to experience and knowledge you can share.

·
Registered
75 Posts
hello, i'm just the opposite, new to Victory but not to forums. I bet you have a wealth of experience to share.....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to this forum Sarge. Great choice of bike! Keep us posted about the mods. Where in NorCal?
Hey RICZ. I'm in Dixon, in the Sacramento area by Davis.

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
Hey RICZ. I'm in Dixon, in the Sacramento area by Davis.
I have several customers in Sacto, all the Arby's and the hotels around Arden Way and biz 80. That burg is as trafficky as Portland and the same kind of drivers; squeezers. We motel it in West Sacto where its a lot quieter and cheaper. cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts