Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Jason and I'm from Saint Louis, MO and I've had my 2012 Highball for a little over a month. All stock right now but am waiting for my exhaust and will be putting on an S&S intake on it when the exhaust arrives.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats on the HB and welcome to the Victory Forums!

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
X2!

What exhaust are you installing? I've rode the Highball at a couple of Demo ride events and that bike is a blast to ride. thumb up

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well after a lot of looking and youtubing I decided to get the Hacker Zoomies. I was hoping I could of avoided the Customer Service experiences others had but unfortunately wasn't that lucky. I didn't have any over the top rude experiences with the staff but I do have issue with when a company tells you 3-4 weeks and really means 6-8 weeks. From what I've heard with others who have their exhaust the product is good but the service just needs to be taken up a notch. Honestly if they would of given me a more honest time frame I would of been fine but telling me one thing and delivering another annoys me a bit. Last update I received was they were at the final stage with the coaters so hoping they are shipping next week. Love my HB but it's as quiet as a Prius and it's a shame to have such a beautiful beast having it's mouth covered by that factory exhaust.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
If you're going to relate motorcyle parts to body parts wouldn't the intake be the mouth? Using that logic the exhaust is the ass and it's probably good for it to be covered up in public. Not unlike a human ass it's ok to uncover it if you're in a private/secluded place but not so much in public places.

For some reason I think I hear banjo music...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha! Good point but I figured my analogy avoids the need to go down the fart road with examples of backfires and puttering exhausts. Either way the stock exhaust has got to go.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome Jason. Enjoy the ride. thumb up

·
Registered
396 Posts
no worries once you get those zoomies on it will
be plenty loud,and with the s&s.....hold on tight!cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts