Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2015 Victory Cross Country, I did want to miss out on owning a piece of history. I love it so far and can't wait to load the miles on it.

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
I just purchased a 2015 Victory Cross Country, I did want to miss out on owning a piece of history. I love it so far and can't wait to load the miles on it.
Welcome to the forum!

·
13,183 Posts
Howdy from the cold north.
Please do what I ask in red letters

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
Better do what visionjohnny sez...this boy is the loose cannon of this forum and ain't no telling what he'll do to you if you don't hurry up and do a profile and signature. It helps us to help you.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Elmvale ON Canada...8)

Enjoy your ride into the history books...! Let's see some pics!!

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
welcome from Tennessee and yes you will enjoy every minute of your ride on that Vic. It can handle anything you want to put it through.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Welcome from Tulsa!

Skin

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
welcome from Tennessee and yes you will enjoy every minute of your ride on that Vic. It can handle anything you want to put it through.
It can even handle that tortured stretch of what passes for a logging road in Oregon, called Forest Service 11 or the Quartzville Road. Been there, done that and both bike and rider survived that 55 miles. The bike better than the rider.

·
Registered
12,298 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts