Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am Dave from Brighton. I am an avid bike lover and a proud owner of a Harley Davidson Sportster. Just looking to connect with fellow bike lovers. Will love to get tips on to better take care of Daisy (this is what I call my lovely Spotrtster).

I understand this is a forum of victory motorcycle, but I believe after all its about motorcycles.

Talk to you guys soon.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Our resident Victory Mechanic and authority, KevinX has owned and wrenched HD's. I'm sure he can give you some great tips.

Who cares if you own an HD or a Victory. Your in the wind brother and share the same love of two wheeled ecstasy!!!

Welcome to the VF!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Our resident Victory Mechanic and authority, KevinX has owned and wrenched HD's. I'm sure he can give you some great tips.

Who cares if you own an HD or a Victory. Your in the wind brother and share the same love of two wheeled ecstasy!!!

Welcome to the VF!!
Thank your very much for your reply brother :)

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
I am Dave from Brighton. I am an avid bike lover and a proud owner of a Harley Davidson Sportster. Just looking to connect with fellow bike lovers. Will love to get tips on to better take care of Daisy (this is what I call my lovely Spotrtster).

I understand this is a forum of victory motorcycle, but I believe after all its about motorcycles.

Talk to you guys soon.
Hello and welcome to the site love to talk motorcycles Spend a lot of my time on the Goldwing forum

1 - 4 of 4 Posts