Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm troop and I'm generally a lurker :) I don't own a Victory, although I do sell Indian/Victory's as a retirement job. I will be deciding between an Indian Scout or Vic Gunner after the Indian demo fleet visits our store in a couple weeks. I know the Gunner fits me well but need to find out with the Scout. So, I come here to read up on, and learn more info about the bikes. They are nice machines! Take care

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I own a 2009 H-D FLHT and a Kawasaki KLR650. The owner would "like" to see me on an Indian or Vic to promote the brand. A family member is buying my KLR. The Gunner would be kept simple with the stage 1 2-1 Cobra's and new grips. The Scout would have the reach seat/controls and stage 1 exhaust. The Gunner would be available now, while the Scout wouldn't be ridden till next season as the late November delivery is too late for Wisconsin. The scout would be quite a bit cheaper. We shall see ???

·
Registered
781 Posts
Welcome- I am thrilled with my Judge, but I am keeping an eye on the demo schedule and will happily take a ride to an Indian Demo truck to try out that sucka.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts