Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I joined the forum a little over a month ago when I bought my 14 HighBall. I have been reading ever since (I've sent a couple of PMs here and there) but mostly just reading and not posting. I figured it was time to get an introduction on here and be able to join in some of the conversations. I have to say, I am very impressed with what you guys are doing with the HighBalls. For now, I don't have intentions of doing a lot to mine. I say that and already have designed some derby covers and cheese wedge replacements that I will probably make in the next couple of weeks.

Right now, I'm completely stock and will probably stay close to that over the winter until I can get some real miles on the bike and see what I want different. At least mechanically stock, I may do some paint or design stuff.

About myself: Iraq vet, (Mosul 05-07, Army). Worked in corrections when I got out, hated it, now I work in water treatment. It's a lot less "exciting," but it's steady and way less stressful. I like to tell people that now I work with turds that don't talk back.

I live in the Kansas City metro so if any members are in the area, drop me a line maybe we can go for a ride.

Nice to meet you guys,

-Made

·
Registered
781 Posts
Welcome- 1 more reply to this thread from you is needed to unlock the rest of the forum.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Welcome Murican Made. I'm sure you'll enjoy the bike and your membership here. Thanks for your service!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome to the Vic forum. You are going to love that bike. I rode one for a while and was ever so close to purchasing it but wasn't crazy about riding with the ape bars. They are very nice rides though so congrats on your purchase and to the forum.cheers

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums and thank you for your service!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts