Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Annabel Smith is a new member of the victory forums, very pleased to be acquainted and make friends to share everything in life with people. Especially learned from the forum.

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
Annabel Smith is a new member of the victory forums, very pleased to be acquainted and make friends to share everything in life with people. Especially learned from the forum.
Good day to you, welcome to the forum, best place ever, anyway, keep on replying to further open your account, then after 2 posts you can even try to attach a picture,

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
:clap: yea a spammer

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
That's why I asked a picture

Andre using TaPaTaLk
Who are you kidding ;)....Annabel Smith reminded you of Anna Nicole Smith and you were just hoping.... :ltr:

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
Who are you kidding ;)....Annabel Smith reminded you of Anna Nicole Smith and you were just hoping.... :ltr:
Never heard of them

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
4,078 Posts

·
13,177 Posts
Welcome from the great white freezing cold north
Please do what I ask in red letters

·
Super Moderator
5,034 Posts

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Love that photo of Anna and the girls. :) :)

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Ans

Vickie Lynn Hogan, professionally known as Anna Nicole Smith, (November 28, 1967 – February 8, 2007) was a high school drop out with special errr...talents. Graced the center page of a famous men's magazine, married filthy rich old guy because she "loved him". Got famous for it.....Bay watch he says.....:wink (Just funnin kid:devil)

Long may you ride....

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
Vickie Lynn Hogan, professionally known as Anna Nicole Smith, (November 28, 1967 – February 8, 2007) was a high school drop out with special errr...talents. Graced the center page of a famous men's magazine, married filthy rich old guy because she "loved him". Got famous for it.....Bay watch he says.....:wink (Just funnin kid:devil)

Long may you ride....
Thanks for explaining in a nice and fun way, smile,
Don't blame me for not being from the USA and not having cable TV,
I used to like teaching these special talented girls... I worked in 28 country's ha ha ha ha ha

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts