Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I don't own a victory motorcycle yet, however my friend has one. I intend to buy one soon. Which is the best ride?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Motorcycles are like women... You ride the one that fits you the best. If you get one that's too big it will hurt you. If you get one that's too small you will hurt it....
brilliant ! I liked that metaphor.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Haaaa nice ... go for test rides mate ??
Welcome....

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
8,707 Posts
What have you ridden before?
Bikes that is:)

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Motorcycles are like women... You ride the one that fits you the best. If you get one that's too big it will hurt you. If you get one that's too small you will hurt it....
These instructions are brilliant , follow this to the T and you will have the perfect Vic for "you" . These are words even I can understand ....

·
Registered
559 Posts

...some will go down on you, others won't. You definitely don't want one that requires a-lot of maintenance, there are some money pits out there.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
My Vicky is quite the money pit ... I have decided to tame her, and cut her experiences...

Dunno if she gonna like that ....

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
8,707 Posts
Mine is currently in rehab, after an altercation with a canine.
beware of the dogs!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts