Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, new victory owner here. Happy to pick up a '12 crossroads yesterday. Long time rider, but spent 15 yrs on sport bikes. I had one cruiser before this Vic. Its all new to me just cause it's a victory, but also I've always been very fortunate to find bikes with suuuuuper low miles. This Vic has 41k, but I've been reading on this for awhile as a non member and it seems like everyone here feels like that's low a for a Vic, so I pulled the trigger. Hoping to do some pipes, cams and a tune soon. We'll see what the wife allows lol ..

·
Premium Member
7,507 Posts
Hey folks, new victory owner here. Happy to pick up a '12 crossroads yesterday. Long time rider, but spent 15 yrs on sport bikes. I had one cruiser before this Vic. Its all new to me just cause it's a victory, but also I've always been very fortunate to find bikes with suuuuuper low miles. This Vic has 41k, but I've been reading on this for awhile as a non member and it seems like everyone here feels like that's low a for a Vic, so I pulled the trigger. Hoping to do some pipes, cams and a tune soon. We'll see what the wife allows lol ..
Welcom to Victory and the forums. 41.000 is low miles.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Font Rectangle Flooring Art Pattern

·
Super Moderator
2,414 Posts
Welcome. Where are you from? We love bike pictures so feel free to post some pics of your bike.

Reactions: Ahillathehun

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Welcome....enjoy the forum an let's see the ride....

·
Super Moderator
2,414 Posts
Thank you, I'll get some pics up tomorrow. I'm in Easley, South Carolina.
I spend the ~6 months of summer a little southwest of Asheville - not too far from you. Great riding in that area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts