Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you figured I am new to the forum. I own a 13 Vegas 8 ball which I have owned for a year now. I dont get out much but love it when I do. I live and ride around Central Pa.

·
Super Moderator
6,383 Posts
Welcome to the forum Axeman. One more post or reply and the rest of the forums open up for you.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Hey Axeman,

Welcome to the forum enjoy and ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
295 Posts
I'm coming up on a years ownership of a Black 2014 XC and found that this forum is a great knowledge base.
There are no dumb questions and you will always get straight forward answers even if it is an oil question or even a darkside question.
It seems all the name calling and back biting is left to the Facebook pages and you'll see very little of it here.

It's a really good forum group!

Reactions: NAB

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm coming up on a years ownership of a Black 2014 XC and found that this forum is a great knowledge base.
There are no dumb questions and you will always get straight forward answers even if it is an oil question or even a darkside question.
It seems all the name calling and back biting is left to the Facebook pages and you'll see very little of it here.

It's a really good forum group!
That sounds like I found a good place to come to then because it does get old when you get a bunch of run around answers on things.

Broggy and Canuck ... Thanks for the welcome :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts