Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here and was a lurker for awhile. Just wanted to say Hello and it is glad to see a great Victory community here!!! Thanks for all the valuable info so far!!!

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Welcome to VF!

Hehehe... welcome aboard! I guess the "new members" section is not the most visited of the forum.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Was taken in '09. Since then (and recently) I have added a stage 1 kit. I know everyone says go with drag pipes, etc. but I got the kit very cheap. Just bought some new grips and mirrors. Added the seat in '06 since the wife could not handle the stock. Tank in newer since a piece of plaster wall in my old home in '06 decided to crack and fall off and hit the tank and crease the ever-loving crap out of it but insurance covered most of it. I might in the future get the Lloydz or S&S intake. I added the windshield in '09 and it removes in a snap. I am looking to add more features and chrome to it since for me it has enough power. I absolutely love the bike and had to have one in '05 when they came out. Everyone I know owns a Harley. I wanted something different with a fat tire, 6 speed and a big motor. Could not lose with the Victory.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

Please add the year and model of your bike to your signature, so we know how to help when you ask a question!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome

Nice bike Nuxxs ! I got the touring seat also , for the same reason . I'm " Bad to the Chrome " . Welcome aboard .

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts