Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings fm Coupeville, to be exact. No Victory as yet. Have my
Eye on a new XCT and gathering info before pulling the trigger.thumb up. Jim

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats on your decision to look into Victory and welcome to the Victory Forums! If you are seriously considering getting an XCT try to make it to a dealer while the demo truck is there. Normally you get big discounts when the truck is there plus they'll give you a coupon for $1000 just for riding.

BTW be nice to your mailman, he may be my brother in law. Oop, change that to flip-off your mailman, he may be my brother in law!

·
Registered
254 Posts
MSO says it will be red. What can I say? :) Jim
That's easy. Were it me, this is what I'd say: "you want a red one honey? Just so happens that they offer a red 2011 Ness XC that is probably one of the coolest I've seen!" Granted its not a Tourer, but it sure is purdy! That's exactly what I would say. :thumbup:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tks, Kings. Will stick with the XCT. Only things I would add would be a CB, back rest and passenger handholds. The Ness bikes are beauts, but I am a function guy, which pointed me to the Vic as a replacement for my present 04 Wing. Gonna check and see when the next demo truck is in the Seattle area. thumb up Jim

·
Registered
254 Posts
Gotcha. Ya, a XC wouldn't quite replace your Wing. But and XCT? Oh ya, that'll be nice. Hopefully you'll like it when you get a chance to test ride one. I haven't ridden a Wing, but I hear there's a big difference between the two. I'm sure someone here could elaborate on what those are. Keep us posted!thumb up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts