Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks. I am thinking of getting back into riding after a few years of not having a bike.

Used to have a Suzuki M109R and that was a fantastic bike, but have always liked the styling and American-made nature of the Victory.

Problem is, there are only two dealers close to me here in Southern California. So it's hard to see in person all the bikes.

Had my eye on the Hammer 8 Ball or Vegas 8 ball. From what I can tell, the only difference is the Hammer has the wider rear tire, smaller diameter front tire, and different rear cowl. I love the look of that fat rear tire, but not sure that's worth $2000.

The only other bike I am considering is the Triumph Thunderbird. I loved the quality and details of the Triumphs I have owned, but I just love the styling of the Victory.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums and congrats on you decision to get back into riding with a Victory.

The bikes you're considering have the differences you described and handle completely different because of the same reasons. You're really going to have to try to ride both to see which one speaks to you. I think you'll see that one makes you say meh and the other may prompt more of a woohoo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts