Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a used 09 Kingpin 8 Ball back in October. Great bike. Always looking for upgrades, advice and fun roads. Just returned from a cruse through western Maryland and Pennsylvania.

·
Premium Member
8,736 Posts
Purchased a used 09 Kingpin 8 Ball back in October. Great bike. Always looking for upgrades, advice and fun roads. Just returned from a cruse through western Maryland and Pennsylvania.
Welcome from Downunder!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Howdy!

Kingpins are great.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Welcome from Elmvale ON Canada...

enjoy your new ride and the wealth of info here...8)

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just got here myself

Been riding longer than I can remember. Had a 99 Victory touring back in 05. Loved it and rode it to Galveston was awesome. Got rid of it and regretted it since. I have several bikes, all HD but just picked up a cracked up V92 2004 model. Boy ran from some of my associates and lost it in the process. He went to jail, bike went to impound. I have rescued it. Thinking bobber, so will be needing help along the way.

·
Premium Member
6,041 Posts
Been riding longer than I can remember. Had a 99 Victory touring back in 05. Loved it and rode it to Galveston was awesome. Got rid of it and regretted it since. I have several bikes, all HD but just picked up a cracked up V92 2004 model. Boy ran from some of my associates and lost it in the process. He went to jail, bike went to impound. I have rescued it. Thinking bobber, so will be needing help along the way.
Welcome to the friendliest vic site, that is a good storry you wrote, hope the vic serves you well ... After 2 posts you unlocked your restrictions ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
546 Posts
And didn't even stop in to say "High". :rolleyes:

WELCOME!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts