Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have posted a couple of times and didn't even say hello...HELLO EVERYONE :D . I have been riding for 20+ years and lovin every minute of it. I dont make tons of money so I pretty much rode a vast selection of rice burners (as my non politicly correct pops would say) , that is what money would allow...anyway in 2004 I bought a 2003 suzuki volusia crusier.For me it wasthe newest and best bike I ever had (till my vic) I spent a few years customizing, making a lot of the stuff myself,ebay and such ,ya know on the cheap. Till last winter I put on my 1st paint job. ,and wala I was done!
Riding to work April 16th 2010 traffic was getting thick , comming to a stop and SMASH , a lady too busy texting hit me in the tail. Iwent thru my shield bounced off the rig in front of me landed on her hood and then the asphalt. My bike was totaled
and I was o.k. :confused: pulled myself off the road and stood there in shock as people rushed in,long story short no broken anything. GOD was watching over me that day!!! One week later insurance check in hand I found my beautiful 2003 V92TC cheers. Truly the bike I have always dreamed of. Now for the 1st time in my life I proudly ride and AMERICAN MADE motorcycle.
Ride safe everyone, glad to be a part of the Victory family. thumb up

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Welcome!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts