Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need any and all Performance and Power Update info I can get for my new baby.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

Please add the year and model of your bike to your signature, so we know how to help when you ask a question!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Congratz!

I need any and all Performance and Power Update info I can get for my new baby.
Sweet! Where did you but it?
Max Motorsports in Pelham?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good people here with valuable information. What # is yours? Have you done any mods to it? Do you have any planned and most importantly...share pics with the gang!:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello

It is a Cory Ness#119. I'm adding the Paint matched trunk, XM Radio, Rider Backrest, Flip windshield, Highway pegs, RPW Stage 1 pipes, High flow air fillter, & Power Commander.
I may add a Corbin seat & better speakers later.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got it at the BEST Victory in the SouthEast - MAX MOTORSPORTS in Pelham, Alabama

Be sure to go to thier Open House this weekend 5/13-15/2011

·
Registered
221 Posts
I got it at the BEST Victory in the SouthEast - MAX MOTORSPORTS in Pelham, Alabama

Be sure to go to thier Open House this weekend 5/13-15/2011
+1 thumb up
These guys have been great to me and my wife!
I'm actually taking vacation time to go to the demo rides this Friday. :D

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
It is a Cory Ness#119. I'm adding the Paint matched trunk, XM Radio, Rider Backrest, Flip windshield, Highway pegs, RPW Stage 1 pipes, High flow air fillter, & Power Commander.
I may add a Corbin seat & better speakers later.
Looks like we will be neighbors... #120 here. I also added the matching trunk (heard it came in today) and will also likely do the Ness Flip and the deflectors that go inside the Highway bars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts