Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined........I went for a ride on my KTM yesterday just to take a break from my study for my exams next week. Beautiful weather, 70 degrees, mountain views and roaring rivers as I cruise the Alaska highways. The only problem is the KTM loves to cruise at 80 mph all day long.........it rips! I passed one of these Victory Cross Country MC and it looked pretty nice. The guy and his gal were cruising at 55-60, no helmets and looked as if they were talking without any wind in the face. I could also hear that they had some music on. I must say I was a little envious. I might have to slow down and go that direction again. Any one here from Alaska that can persuade me to a Victory CCT. I am also considering the Harley Road Glide Ultra. I need to add a bagger to the heard once again.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums and congrats on the interest in Victory! Test ride a HD UC and an XCT and let the bikes tell you which to buy.

Make sure you wear a helmet too because up there it may look cool but your roads aren't the best and it would suck like hell to headbutt a moose. Remember the scene from Police Academy with the horse? It could be worse...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That what makes the KTM Adventure such a great bike for Ak. Most of the roads are gravel and the obstacles are plenty. I scheduled test rides for both next week.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts