Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I am a combat vet originally from Boston mass. I moved out here just under a year ago. i just recently bought a 2014 Victory Hammer 8-ball.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
What part of Az?

Very nice that Hammer 8- Ball! To bad Victory did not put the dual disc on the front like they use to do the other Hammers. Very nice bike. Like the black headlight and pipes instead of the chrome. Slowly having the chrome powder coated black on my XRs. Enjoy the new ride and watch out for the clowns in Az that have to text while they drive their cages. Be sure to carry water with you , it is getting hot already, summer is coming, ha,ha. Welcome to Az....Very nice bike.

·
Super Moderator
5,034 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to AZ I ride year around, best riding in the country here in Arizona.

·
Super Moderator
5,034 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on your new Hammer-8-Ball! Thank you for your selfless service. cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you everyone! I sure do love it out here ,and I am definitely loving this bike, however I do want some louder pipes on it.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Thank you everyone! I sure do love it out here ,and I am definitely loving this bike, however I do want some louder pipes on it.
I'm jealous. I can't get out to AZ fast enough! We had one hell of an old fashion winter and it wasn't fun. I rolled on the floor dying laughing when my buddy from Surprise, AZ told me years ago, "You don't have to shovel Heat." :ltr:

I hope you get some pipes real soon to make that new bike echo off the Red Rocks. cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts