Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota..
Where in Arkansas? I rode some bike in eureka springs and Harrison area of the Ozarks. Love it there!

Sent from my bike doing 80mph

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome from Minnesota..
Where in Arkansas? I rode some bike in eureka springs and Harrison area of the Ozarks. Love it there!

Sent from my bike doing 80mph
Northwest Arkanss. I'm an hour from Eureka and 2 hrs from Harrison. Some really nice roads that way! We love riding out that way

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome, Arkansas! The wife and I will be leaving Sunday and coming your way. We'll stop for the night in DeQueen, then on to Harrison coming up seven, among others, then on to Erueka Springs for the night Tuesday. Plan to spend a lot of Tuesday riding all around the NW area. Then back down to Hope Wednesday and home on Thrusday. Just a short little get away. If you want to meet up let us know.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome, Arkansas! The wife and I will be leaving Sunday and coming your way. We'll stop for the night in DeQueen, then on to Harrison coming up seven, among others, then on to Erueka Springs for the night Tuesday. Plan to spend a lot of Tuesday riding all around the NW area. Then back down to Hope Wednesday and home on Thrusday. Just a short little get away. If you want to meet up let us know.
Sounds like a good ride! I've ridden 7 from beginning to end. I really like that highway! If I can peel away I'd like to meet up for sure!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Sounds like a good ride! I've ridden 7 from beginning to end. I really like that highway! If I can peel away I'd like to meet up for sure!

Yeah, we've been through various parts of Arkansas. Love the state parks. Used to meet with a group each year in Oklahoma and one of our traditional rides was the Talimena run. Been on that thing in rain, sun, fog, all kinds of conditions. We actually camped on Mt. Nebo and rode around on our honeymoon. Darn near didn't get the toy hauler up the Mt.

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts